United States District Court, M.D. Alabama, Northern Division
W. HAROLD ALBRITTON, Senior District Judge.
This case is before the court on the Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge (Doc. #49), entered on January 26, 2015. There being no timely objection filed to the Recommendation, and after a review of the file, the Recommendation is ADOPTED, and it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment is GRANTED.
2. Judgment is GRANTED in favor of Defendants.
3. This case is DISMISSED with prejudice.
4. Costs are taxed against the Plaintiff.
5. Final Judgment will be entered in accordance ...