United States District Court, M.D. Alabama, Northern Division
December 2, 2014
GARY WAYNE YOUNGBLOOD, #263 709, Plaintiff,
CERT. OFFICER McCOVERY, KENNETH SCONYERS, and LOUIS BOYD, Defendants.
W. KEITH WATKINS, Chief District Judge.
Before the court are the Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge (Doc. # 45) and Plaintiff's objections (Doc. # 46). Based upon an independent and de novo review of those portions of the Recommendation to which objection is made, see 28 U.S.C. § 636(b), it is ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's objections (Doc. # 46) are OVERRULED;
2. the Recommendation (Doc. # 45) is ADOPTED;
3. Defendants' motion for summary judgment (Doc. # 21) is GRANTED;
4. this action is DISMISSED with prejudice; and
5. costs are TAXED against Plaintiff.
A final judgment will be entered separately.