IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF ALABAMA
March 22, 2011
BUTLER B. BROWDER, PLAINTIFF,
JOHN E. POTTER, POSTMASTER GENERAL, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Myron H. Thompson United States District Judge
In accordance with the memorandum opinion entered this date, it is the ORDER, JUDGMENT, and DECREE of the court as follows:
(1) The plaintiff's objections (doc. no. 24) are overruled.
(2) The United States Magistrate Judge's recommendation (doc. no. 23) is adopted.
(3) The defendant's motion to dismiss (doc. no. 13) is granted.
(4) The defendant's alternative motion for summary judgment (doc. no. 13) is denied as moot.
(5) This lawsuit is dismissed in its entirety for lack of subject-matter jurisdiction.
It is further ORDERED that costs are taxed against the plaintiff, for which execution may issue.
The clerk of the court is DIRECTED to enter this document on the civil docket as a final judgment pursuant to Rule 58 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
This case is closed.
© 1992-2014 VersusLaw Inc.